Salon Chic99 Hendre Road, Pencoed, Bridgend
- Hair Colouring
- Hair Extensions
- Hair Stylist
- Lashes & Brows
- Wedding Hair
Mia Bella Nail And Beauty Salon30a Penybont Road, Bridgend
- Lashes and Brows
Truly Love Nails6 Heol Bryn, North Cornelly, Bridgend
- Gel Nails
- Acrylic Nails / Overlays
- Gel Polish Treatments
- You should be super careful with your gel/acrylic nails for the initial 24-48 hours after they’ve been applied.
- Be cautious with opening and closing car door handles
- Wash your hands directly after swimming and hot tubs to get rid of the chlorine which can weaken your nails and dull polish colours.
- Only use a professional to remove your nails. Home removals almost damage the natural nail.
- If there are any indications of lifting or damage to the nails it is crucial to contact the salon as soon as possible. Water and bacteria can collect beneath lifted nails.
- Use cuticle oil daily as moisturising your nails will promote strong nail growth.
Leave a Review